Friday, August 10, 2007

Razor Cami is coming along quickly. If I posted a picture you would see that quickly is a relative term since I don't have much done, but I feel like for 156 stitches I'm doing pretty well. I still have 1.5" of ribbing left to go..but since it's 3x1 ribbing it doesn't feel so bad.

Anyway, the whole not having a car thing is pretty killer. I need one stinking yarn needle to finish up that scarf...and I have no way of getting it. I did go into town last night but nowhere that would have anything I could use. Hopefully I can drive the truck later and get that damn yarn needle.

In non-knitting news...I've spent a good chunk of today coloring in some coloring books. Ahh, it feels good. I have about 30 pages left in Sojourn by R.A. Salvatore...I guess I'll move onto my Guenevere book after that. That's my only complaint about BookMooch...no knitting books to mooch, sadly.

No comments: