Thursday, August 9, 2007

Home sick?

I feel like I'm home sick from school. I guess because my car wreck happened on the first day of high school and then I've been stuck at home since. I mean, I obviously don't have to go to high school anymore--but the combination of not being able to leave my house and a good chunk of my friends being unavailable makes everything pretty dull. Top that off with the fact that I keep taking naps and I have a killer headache.

Knitting makes it better--the 3x1 ribbing is pretty simple. I think 1, 2, 3, purl. Purl kind of sounds like 4 to me, which keeps me on track. I also am using paperclips as stitch markers for every 20 stitches, just to help keep me going in my groups of four.

I am not ungrateful. I love the Boye Needlemaster. It's very handy having all of those sizes of needles and the different cables. The only problem is the cables come off from the metal part and snag the yarn. The tips come untwisted while you're knitting and snag the yarn. If I'd had a choice, I think I would've gone with Denise. I've only heard good things and I like plastic needles. I love the metal needles too--just not the needlemaster. It's almost more trouble than it's worth.

No comments: