Saturday, November 3, 2007

Attempts at stash knitting

I made a calorimetry out of some Cascade 220...it was actually yarn my roommate bought back in the days when I was trying to teach her how to knit. She ended up giving it back to me and it really was perfect yarn for me...a lovely seagreen. Sadly I don't have the ballband anymore so I'm not sure what color it is definitively, but I have a pretty good idea.

Razor Cami is off the needles, as of last Sunday night. I have ends to weave in and straps to make, but its finally in the finishing stages and I'm very excited. It's a bit snug, but too badly.

I also picked up one skein of Caron Bliss 2 weeks for $2 at Wal-mart...and made myself a snuggly, fluffy, and red scarf on size 19s. The cold spell came so quickly that I wanted a scarf. I didn't actually have a scarf for myself!

Still trucking along on the scarf exchange scarf, though I'm getting rather close to the end.

Haven't been spinning, sigh, because I've been so busy with school work. Last week was one of the worst times I've had in a while, but things seem better now.

No comments: