Thursday, September 13, 2007

8 hours + of sleep

Amazing. This whole week I've been staying up til midnight and getting up around 6:15am. Not very conducive to my happiness.

But last night I went to bed around 10 for a bit, and then woke up for about 15 minutes at 11. Then I slept until 7:30 when my phone rang...my friend apologized and I went back to sleep until almost 9 oclock.

I feel so much better now that I've had a good night's sleep.

Last night I cast on for Jacob's scarf because the Razor Cami is wearing away at my fingers. Cotton twist isn't the softest thing. This Bernat Softee Chunky is pretty smooth and soft. I've got one stripe down. I don't know how many I'm going to do, I guess just until I'm about to run out of white yarn. I'm going to try and weave in ends as I go so I don't cry at the end.

Oh, and 1930? Yeah, finished it last night in time for the Ravelry UFO deadline. It's horrible, I hate it, but it's finished and I never have to look at it again. =]

No comments: