Sunday, August 26, 2007

College

So I'm all moved into college and that. It's okay. Not much has been going on. I'm teaching Marianne--my roommate--how to knit. We still haven't made it past casting on, but we're getting there. Still trucking along on the Razor Cami. Slow going. It's harder to just pick up now at college if I'm not just on a k row. Thinking about starting something else with this one skein of Berroco Quest.

Classes start tomorrow. I have Biotech, History, and Chemistry. I actually don't have a ton of books. I have 5 books for history but we're using one at a time, I think. Biotech is just The Mold in Dr. Florey's Coat
 which is just a paperback. I was a little surprised I hadn't already read it.

Okay, okay, not much is going on. Later I'm going to go look for my classes again and make sure I know where they all are. Just thought I'd get in a quick update.

No comments: